Thursday, May 23, 2013

extremely electrical

that's how the weatherman described the storm front coming through yesterday evening and on into the night....he meant that there were lots of lightning strikes.....power went out during the night, around 2 am I think.....so things are pretty wet this morning.....I should have mowed out front yesterday I guess, or maybe it will dry up enough to mow after lunch.....but it's going to be getting hot by then....oh well....I did a grilled swiss on pumpernickel with pickle for lunch, and then a hamburger and slaw for supper.....a homemade hamburger is always better than any fast-food hamburger, that's my firm belief....so today I can do the last bratwurst on a wheat roll with brown sugar bourbon beans as the side....hamburger lunch today......64 and overcast outside, staying 70 in the house mostly.....took a nap after lunch yesterday......walked the park after putting away the groceries.....

No comments:

Post a Comment