Sunday, May 19, 2013

rain

yesterday the neighbors on Washington looked like they were going hunting.....they had a trailer loaded with camping stuff and ice-chests of beer behind a big window van....it was raining as they loaded up and left around lunch time.....this morning when I went for the paper at 7:30 their rig was back in front of their house.....I guess they didn't camp out anywhere overnight 'cause it was too wet.....and another storm just got here about 20 minutes ago.....good thing I never go anywhere or I'd get rained out anyway.....Oxbow went out at 15-1, and paid $32.50 on a $1 bet......didn't watch any Netflix or Prime Saturday night, just sat out on the porch until dusk and then came in and read a sci-fi novel until I got sleepy enough to turn out the lights.....I think for Sunday supper I'll microwave that box of broccoli beef chinese ......used half a bratwurst to go with my french toast at breakfast, since I didn't remember to get more brown-and-serve sausage at the store Wednesday....that worked OK.....will probably stay in the 70s today again, unless this all burns off pretty soon and things heat up more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment