Sunday, May 5, 2013

was sunny in Pittsburgh

watched a Pirates game yesterday.....looked a lot nicer there then it was here....too nasty to go outside for more than three or four minutes ......so I found something on TV.....a baseball game and two minutes of the Derby show.....the two minutes when they actually ran the race.....I had found the post time online.....did my ham platter supper all in the iron skillet, heated it up that way, worked pretty good....maybe I'll do the last of the curry for Sunday lunch.....and I'll bake the enchilada pie for Cinco de Supper.....raining right now, rained all night I think.....we might get another inch today.....and a real sunny day isn't expected until Thursday.....so the weeds will just keep growing in the yard some more....this weather is good for only hibernation.....sleep well at night and one hour naps after lunch lately.....watched Julius Caesar last night from 1953.....with Richard Burton and lots of other famous actors of the day.....lend me your ears.....

No comments:

Post a Comment