Wednesday, May 1, 2013

cold May Day

we are stuck in a weather pattern where the NE wind is pushing cold air and clouds down from Nova Scotia, or some such intemperate place......so I guess I'll wait and see if it gets any nicer later in the day before I go out for another walk.....went by Allstate on my way to the grocery store and gave them the check......got stuff to make beef curry on brown rice....read some online recipes yesterday and I think I can fake a curry OK with what I've got....also got ham steak, biscuits and gravy, baby limas for the suppers that aren't curry.....Cinco de Mayo I'll make chili-cheese enchilada, an experimental Sunday supper.....lunches will still be corned beef and cheese on dark rye.....or maybe ham steak and cheese couple times.....

No comments:

Post a Comment