Thursday, June 13, 2013

86 and 58 humidity

just got back from Walmart and the DMV.....at least at the DMV they knew what I was talking about with filing the eye exam....the folks at Family Eye had never heard of the 5 year eye requirement on a ten year license.....but they did fill out the correct form for me once they found one.....so I got some new stronger reading glasses, a pak of three for eight bucks.....the doctor yesterday said 2.50 or better would work fine for me.....I found 3.00.....I'll see how they work if I can figure out how to open the plastic thing they came in.....also got some Vision Formula pills.....with zinc, selenium, and copper.....what's good for the eyes is good for the brain is good for the body.....holistic.....had sirloin steak, french fries, and corn-on-the-cob last night.....I have some pork too, and more sirloin for more suppers.....lunch can be Bacon Spam, Swiss cheese, on marble rye.....grilled or not.....I have more Arizona green tea.....I might have to turn on the air before the day is over, for the humidity if not for the heat......

No comments:

Post a Comment