Thursday, June 27, 2013

heat index 95 later today predicted

I fixed black beans and rice with onion and hamburger added, and hearts of romaine salad with blue cheese dressing....hadn't bought any of that in years.....but I forgot a few things Wednesday when I was in the grocery store.....like olive oil, and apple cider vinegar.....so maybe I can get it right this morning on a Walmart trip.....get a bag of ice over there too.....it's just too muggy to get out and run the weed eater and mower.....maybe there will be a breeze Friday morning, like last Friday.....I've got a package of smoked turkey breast for lunch sandwiches.....I'll look at Walmart avocados if I can find them.....suffering brain drain in this weather, or maybe it's just more senility.....forget to do things, or can't remember if I forgot them or not.......just comes with the territory I guess.....the land of the lost.....

No comments:

Post a Comment