Friday, June 14, 2013

cooler day so far

I was able to get the back yard grass cut earlier, in the 70s with some shade and breeze.....yesterday afternoon I had to run the AC for a while, was in the 90s and humid.....on the evening news storms were moving from north to south presenting a threat of lightning, wind and hail.....but it all missed Clinton somehow....I did see lightning South of here from out on the porch 8:30-9:00......for supper I had reheated stuffed pepper with black-eyed peas.....got to do something with that pork this evening I suppose.....still have sweet corn too....finished my library books, have something on kindle that's on loan from Prime......the monthly free book.....been watching the BBC original House of Cards, and have almost finished Wallander.....it gets dark so late, feels like there's a lot of evening to fill up with some kind of distraction.....

No comments:

Post a Comment