Sunday, June 30, 2013

didn't realize it had been raining this morning

until I went out the back door with the kitchen trash.....between rain and muggy heat I haven't been getting much walking done lately, or much yard work either......and it looks like I even forgot this Report a couple days.....just plain lazy and hazy, fuzzy-minded......well, Dave and Tree should be at their campsite up in the Smoky Mountains I suppose, or maybe still enroute ........I cleaned some gross stuff out of the fridge before I took out the trash, but still have lots of things in there that need attention.....black beans and rice, cold grocery store fried chicken.....used some country sausage with my french toast breakfast this morning......it's staying cool in the house so far today.....with ceiling fans going in whichever room I'm in at the time......now I think I hear more rain ......I have enough avocado left for another turkey lunch sandwich......with hearts of romaine for lettuce on it too.....can probably nap some after lunch, not much energy for doing anything else.....got plenty of reading material, and I've been finding some Prime movies to watch before bedtime......was nice out on the porch last night between the end of the movie and full dark......

No comments:

Post a Comment