Wednesday, June 5, 2013

was gonna try

to work on the front yard after getting back from the grocery store, but just as I went through the kitchen towards the back porch I saw that it was just starting to rain.....well, some other day I suppose.....went to the store with no list, so it was an unorganized expedition.....ended up with tacos and black beans.....ribs and potato.....stuffed peppers.....shoulda got more sweet corn, but maybe I can get some from one of those guys at the side of the road that grew it himself.....see how many ears you get for a dollar that way.....maybe it stopped raining already, but I've lost the mood for yard work this morning now......I'll go read the Clinton paper, eat my apple, then eat lunch later ......hot dogs this week with pimento cheese and stone-ground German mustard......

No comments:

Post a Comment