Tuesday, June 25, 2013

haze, heat index 84

If there were more of a breeze I might go walking....but it was about like this yesterday when I went to walk the park, and it was really too muggy to be pleasant......I could use the exercise on the one hand, while on the other hand, the elderly should be careful of heat exhaustion sneaking up on you .....even under seemingly benign conditions......they say you are only as old as you feel....well, I feel elderly a lot lately......had hamburger steak with grilled Vidalia onion for Monday supper, with veggie sides of an ear of corn and a pile of slaw.....tonight might be sausage and egg scramble, grits.....then shopping day again.....I heard the mailman a while ago, I should go see if the ads are in the mailbox.....yes, grocery ad and something from an insurance agency.....

No comments:

Post a Comment