Tuesday, June 11, 2013

some rain went through at dawn

but it was sunny and bright by the time I went out the door ......so I didn't get rained on going for the paper like I did Monday.....going to be around 90 and muggy by the afternoon.....75 out now, 65 inside....Youth Camp starts today at the church across the street ......I could hear the activity director explaining the drill earlier.....they divide into age groups that alternate on Tuesdays and Thursdays going swimming at the Y, which is another camp sponsor......last year they played ball outside part of the day.....they have a big air-conditioned hall where they can get out of the heat later in the Summer....last night I had a microwaved stuffed pepper, plus biscuits topped with simmered black-eyed peas.....today I might make an avocado omelette.....got to remember coffee filters tomorrow at the store, and Arm-and-Hammer for the washing machine.....tomorrow at 2 I'll walk over to Musgrove and get an eye exam.....they will send the results to SCDMV, so I can drive legally for another 5 years.....hopefully I won't need to buy glasses, we'll see......

No comments:

Post a Comment