Saturday, June 15, 2013

got down to 59 for an early morning temp

beautiful morning.....tree-trimmers over on Washington were there all day Friday, they are back this morning.....looks like they are taking a large oak out altogether.....so chain saw and limb grinding noise continues....checking the bank online against my check book register, the bank had my balance $100 more then I did by hand.....the bank is correct of course, I went back a little ways and found my error.....sounds like the mail just came.....yesterday I got the natural gas bill, only sixteen bucks this time of year.....hard to believe it's another Saturday already.....time becomes strange in old age, to me anyway......Yankees at Angels tonight on TV......do they still do the Disneyland fireworks at nine?  That was a Summer bonus living in Santa Ana, in the old days......

No comments:

Post a Comment