Thursday, June 6, 2013

tropical storm Andrea

will mingle with a lingering cold front here tomorrow......so flash flood watch through Friday evening....sort of a warm misting drizzle on my early walk.....I'll check the radar before I go for another walk this morning......taco nite worked out well, but neither avocado was ripe enough to use.....maybe next time.....today I'll do a small thing of half ribs and a smallish potato in the iron skillet at 350 for an hour in the oven......other side can be black beans.....sounds like the mail truck is here.....Friday I will await the UPS, I ordered some summer sandals from Amazon.....Nevados like I had some years ago.....the Ozark Trail from Walmart don't hold up well.....two day delivery with Prime.....woke up with a crick in my neck....that doesn't happen very often.....musta "slept wrong".....rolling my head around right now there's popping and grinding noises.....watching the news last night I snacked on wheat thins with crunchy peanut butter and pimento cheese sandwiched between them.....a favorite....

No comments:

Post a Comment