Wednesday, August 18, 2010

in search of the blue goo

Dave had said when I talked to him on the phone that he bought some of the real Blue Emu before his hike because they were all out of the cheap Blu Goo.....I usually buy it at Wal*Mart.....but when I went there this morning, I didn't see it at first....they've changed the bottle....it's not in the emu style jar anymore, it's in a thing sort of like a shampoo bottle, and it's two more oz. than the old package, and two more $. I didn't find anything else to buy over there...I thought tonic water might be cheaper, but it's .20 more than at Bi-Lo. While at Bi-Lo, I got the groceries, but forgot the box of tissues for the living room. I got a take-and-bake pizza from their deli section.....haven't had pizza in ages....looked at ice cream sandwiches, did not buy any.....

No comments:

Post a Comment