Sunday, August 8, 2010

relatively cooler still

this Sunday morning, some breeze blowing through the house....not as muggy.....ham and swiss on wheat with pickles and mayo for lunch, french toast was for breakfast.....ate a plum too a while ago.....I can hear church bells, from across the tracks probably.....some of the cousins are just finishing a week at Folly Beach, near Charleston, and another batch are just starting a week at Myrtle Beach.....I'm too lazy to go anywhere like that.....Myrtle Beach does have tent-camping, not exactly on the beach, but on lagoons where some river reaches the ocean it looks like.....but the way my back gets in the morning sometimes, I don't know if I'd be able to even stand up after crawling out of a tent ......they do have cabins ......cheaper in the off season, like after school starts....

No comments:

Post a Comment