Saturday, August 7, 2010

large pecan limb

it probably cracked in that storm last night, and then fell the rest of the way this afternoon....I heard a cracking noise, and looked out the kitchen window, and this big branch was resting on the power line from the pole to my house, pulling it down sharply. So I went ahead and called the City, even though it's Saturday.....and they had a couple of guys on call who came out and used a hook on a long pole to pull the power line out from under the broken branch, and when they did that, the branch broke the rest of the way off from the tree.....so now I've got this very large piece of foliage and wood on the back lawn.....I'm going to have to rent a chain saw, or hire somebody....probably try to get ahold of that Danny Tucker the tree trimmer I used a couple of years ago, when I moved in.....there are some trees starting to block my DISH reception too, I need some work done for sure......

No comments:

Post a Comment