Saturday, August 7, 2010

Jeep morning

I had a coupon for a $20 oil and filter change at the local Jeep dealer, so I went and did that and walked around the car lot for a while.....and then I went and spent a buck-fifty at the coin wash and got the vehicle pretty clean, and then I went and put 10 gallons in the tank. Looking back in my check book, it had been 2 months since the last time I put 10 gallons in it....I paid $2.31 for middle grade, with my Bi-Lo card......good morning for going out, nice and cool and overcast.....a cold front is coming down this weekend they say, with drier air and some degree of heat relief.....pretty good storm went through last night, they say a tree blew across the road somewhere around here.....Easy Road, it says.....in the country, you can't live on Easy Street I guess, so Easy Road is the best you can do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment