Tuesday, August 31, 2010

today is forecast to be

nearly the same.....as yesterday......the weather service shows a clear insight into my life situation....last night I utilized some frozen product to fix sweet-and-sour chicken chow mein.....wasn't too bad.....I've still got more of that pot roast to eat up, and it's almost grocery day again.....just heard the mailbox, so there should be the Tuesday ads there, including the weekly sales flyer for Bi-Lo.....sometimes I can get an idea or two from that.....the rest of the ads are the same every week.....2 things for life insurance, two things for TV services, pizza coupons, and pay-day loan offers.....and maybe something about hearing aids.....I used the last egg this morning, and opened a new carton of orange juice.....I hear a train a'comin'......

No comments:

Post a Comment