Friday, August 27, 2010

pleasant weather continues

don't even need the ceiling fans today, so far....after the park walk I mopped the kitchen and then took a shower and then went to the drugstore because I forgot to get the low-dose aspirin the other day at the grocery store. CVS is cheaper on the aspirin.....for lunch I'm going to fix a half a wurst on half a whole wheat sandwich roll, with grilled kraut and some deli honey mustard, and a pickle and a pepper and a glass of merlot....how about that? The pot roast came out beyond perfect....and that will be supper again today I guess.....breakfast was oatmeal with raisins and half-and-half, OJ, and black tea.....Saturday breakfast will be poached egg on rye toast with OJ and black french roast......our eggs are NOT from Ohio....to the best of my knowledge, they are from the next county over.....

No comments:

Post a Comment