Tuesday, August 10, 2010

things actually worked

according to plan....it said to check the chain tension after first use, so I looked at the illustration and decided the chain was loose, so I reached into my tool box and picked up a 7/8 box-end wrench out of that chaos on the first grab, which is what you need to slack off the bar bolts....and I found a screwdriver that worked on the tension screw.....better luck that I've been having with tools for a few years it seems.....anyway, got the chain adjusted, and cut the eight foot log out back into manageable chunks, drove the Jeep around there, tossed the chunks in, and tossed them out again at the curb, where the City picks them up.....did it all without cutting myself or getting splinters or tripping over tangled branches....amazing....

No comments:

Post a Comment