Monday, August 23, 2010

wrong time of year

to look for a weedeater I guess, Tractor Supply and Wal*Mart both had slim stock, and the sales-girls just said "That's all we have of those this time of year." So I didn't get the Weedeater model I had looked at online, just got something about the same specs as my old one that broke. But this one is a Weedeater brand, so the stores stock the common parts. Plus it is not a bump-feed, and it's the bump-head that usually breaks first, in my experience. Anyway, got it home and clicked it together and finished the edging I had started last week out front.....so now the yard looks decent, for the moment.....got my electric bill, and it was a little less than the previous, so that's going in the right direction, what with needing the AC less lately.....got to pay my vehicle tags too, $60....but that's not due until the end of September....paid AT&T online this morning, for TV and DSL.....talked some to Caroline, Cory, and Colton yesterday on the birthday, and since it was a Sunday, my Verizon usage was not much at all, a couple of bucks for talking to Oregon...it has been cool enough today to do the yard-work without getting dizzy and dehydrated.....and the forecast doesn't look bad heat-wave-wise......

No comments:

Post a Comment