Thursday, August 19, 2010

a little light rain

going to get the paper, didn't really get very wet.....later I tried to trim up the edges out front, but that weed-eater is useless.....I got maybe 3/4 done with what I wanted to do, and it started smoking, and running at half-speed. Bought it about 2 years ago....with a 2 year warranty, of course. But it was only around $40 best I can recall.....oh well, the front looks somewhat better, have to do for right now.....had some of that store-bought pizza last night, and it was strangely tasteless, not full of flavor exactly.....won't buy that again.... what's left will make for a few easy lunches.....I'll add some oregano maybe when I heat it up.....it's been raining once or twice a day all week so far.....the "wake-up weather" in the paper said "tropical"....good a description as any....

No comments:

Post a Comment