Saturday, November 28, 2009

beyond freezing

29.5 F, clear, calm....bit brisk on my sun-up walk.....Clinton will play Myrtle Beach Dec. 5th for the AAA division state football championship....go Red Devils! That's the same day Clemson plays Georgia Tech for the ACC championship. So it's pigskin heaven in the Upstate, pretty much. I saw in the paper this morning an article about it being whale watching season off the Carolina coast.....hadn't thought of that, being only familiar with the whale watching season off the California coast.....It's WB's birthday, so I'm going to drive over to Ora for a few minutes I guess, and then at noon it's Clemson vs. South Carolina on ESPN. Lunch will be turkey, as will dinner. Bourbon gravy is pretty tasty.

2 comments:

  1. 2009 minus 1917 equals 92? I did go out to check up on them, make sure they aren't pestering anybody....

    ReplyDelete