Tuesday, November 24, 2009

not as cold this morning

low clouds, no wind......in a little bit I'm going to the library and the grocery store.....Cindy invited me to Laurens for Thanksgiving.....Aunt Addie and Uncle Ed will be there.....so I'll put off cooking my turkey until Friday, I guess.....I told Cindy I would bring creamed onions, if I can find the pearl onions....I'm pretty sure I saw them the other day at BI-LO. They are saying it will be in the 60's on Thanksgiving....in the 50's today.....possibility of snow flurries in the mountains over the weekend......

2 comments:

  1. The pearl onions, I recall those, too creamy for me, well the milk is creamy, it was ok using moca mix.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a pint of whipping cream to use in the white sauce.....

    ReplyDelete