Friday, November 20, 2009

bright, windy

was 40 at 7:30 on the newspaper walk. Around 9:30 I went on the mill walk, and it was 52 still. Probably not going to get much above 60 today. Clinton Red Devils play in the Upstate semi-final in their football division, over in Union county tonight. Panthers lost late last night, and are probably out of play off contention.....Chargers still have a chance? Saturday on Thanksgiving weekend is Football Day, when Clemson plays Carolina....I'm looking forward to turkey and cold stuffing on a dinner roll while watching the big game....sort of a tradition for me.....

2 comments:

  1. It has been rainning all day here today, and it's starting to get pretty cold. Cory and I went to lunch at a place we had never been to before. I had grilled fish taco's with purple cabbage, purple onions and jack cheese on steamed corn tortillas with some green tobasco. They were very good. We will eat there again assuming it doesn't go out of business next week. Resturants seem to come and go around here quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where you could get a fish taco around here....

    ReplyDelete