Saturday, November 21, 2009

clouding up to the west

Clinton beat Union County last night, so the Red Devils advance to play against Daniel for the Upper State AAA title.....if they win that they play the low country winner for the state championship. Wofford plays Furman today in football, and it's even televised....but it's on the same time as Clemson and Virginia, so I don't think Wofford-Furman will have a huge viewership. If Clemson wins today and Dec. 5th, they get into the Orange Bowl, or something. I might take a walk over into downtown, somebody had stuff out in the hardware store parking lot, a yard sale....I saw that when I went for the paper....could check it out.....last night I had the leftover short ribs, and tonight it's going to get cold and damp they say, so soup sounds like a good idea.

1 comment:

  1. I went to FB for Bfast : two french toasts, an egg, and two bacon and coffee and a three waters.

    ReplyDelete