Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sun came up

as usual....blue sky, bright, 40 degrees on my first walk.....I've got to work on that pot-roast, so I'll have it for supper tonight....and cold pot-roast with bread-and-butter pickle slices and a little mayo sounds like a tasty lunch sandwich.....yesterday's lunch was a cold biscuit sandwich with canned corn beef, sharp cheddar cheese, the pickle slices....but no mayo (actually I buy some kind of generic low fat spread)...oh, and a handful of Fritos....I've been wondering if you could substitute Fritos in tortilla soup.....anyway, nice looking Fall day, upper 60's expected, but patchy frost and lows in the mid 30's for Friday morning. Coos Bay has a high surf warning, but I don't think Caroline goes surfing much.....

1 comment:

  1. It is 51 degrees in SB, looks like it could be 80 degrees...

    ReplyDelete