Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Early in the morning

before I got to bed....the South Carolina game went into extra innings, before they beat UCLA and won the championship....that was a heck of a game, a pitching duel....after the game I went out on the front porch for a while and watched the midnight downpour and thunder storm.....it was still raining loudly when I went to sleep.....much cooler so far today, staying in the 70's in the morning, overcast.....nice to get some relief from the heat-wave.....so I walked and went grocery shopping....I'll have ribs, cole slaw, and chili beans for the 4th....I also am planning on chicken enchiladas, maybe even today.....and I want to check out the hash the guy down the street makes for the 4th, last time I bought hash, I made hash sandwiches on those cheap "slider" buns....ummm

No comments:

Post a Comment