Saturday, June 19, 2010

so far so good

the threat of record heat has not been realized yet....but it's only 11 in the morning....hasn't burned off yet, and there's some breeze....so I got my walking done and did some drugstore shopping....CVS has it's buy one get one free thing going on supplements, etc....and I also got some tough nail stuff while I was in there....a nylon armor to paint on your fingernails to keep from fraying and splitting....I got that for my picking hand nails, since I haven't used guitar picks much in a long time, so my fingernails take a beating.....lots of people interviewed in Guitar Player say they use some such product for finger-picking.....seems to work on the first session I tried this morning.....bottleneck "scritching" on the Catalina.....the strip steak and spinach green salad last night was really good.....I've had some trouble with Safari, and have tried various trouble-shooting...it says it can't find servers like Yahoo or Google? What the Hell's with that? I'd like to upgrade to Safari 5.0 or Chrome maybe, but I'd have to upgrade from Tiger also.....and that looks like $169 to get the package mailed for download....I'm kinda chokeing on that right now....we'll see, we'll see.......

No comments:

Post a Comment