Wednesday, June 2, 2010

lots thunder and lightning

last night between nine and ten or so, but not a whole lot more rain....today warm and muggy, working towards hot and muggy in the afternoon....I've walked twice, did the weekly grocery shopping, and washed the bathroom, and washed and mopped the kitchen....and already had lunch...corned beef and cheddar cheese with horseradish mustard and mayo on wheat nut bread...so now I've got the ceiling fan on in the kitchen, to help dry the floor....Thursday evening, before the Lakers game, I might go over and check out the "beach music" band....a genre of music from the low country 1950's they say....not California Surf Music, but shagging RnB I guess....I think I saw the same band last year, but I can't really remember much....

No comments:

Post a Comment