Tuesday, June 29, 2010

it was the middle of the night

before the baseball game was over....it was a good one, the Gamecocks beating the Bruins with steady pitching and lots of lucky bounces.....maybe they can win again tonight.....on my newspaper walk I noticed that the guy at the corner of Elizabeth and Academy is cooking BBQ and hash on Saturday the 3rd.....maybe I'll buy some hash......I few minutes ago I got back from walking over to Wilson's Curb Market to get two bucks worth of hamburger.....already in the 8o's and humid at nine in the morning, so I worked up a sweat going those four blocks or so.....but I wanted some meat to use up another hamburger bun, plus I can make carne for tacos.....olive oil, clove of garlic, chopped onion, cilantro, oregano, chili powder, ground beef.....so I can have that this evening, and Wednesday do my regular senior shopping day at BiLo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment