Tuesday, June 8, 2010

no liquor or lotto

on an election day.....the ABC is closed, but you can still buy beer and wine....I don't quite get the logic of no lotto....the mill village polling place is right across the street at the church, but it doesn't look like much is going on over there.....I guess I could go vote even though I'm not in a political party.....but that seems strange to me, so I'm not going to do it....it would be like picking through a bunch of bad apples anyway, as far as I can tell from the tenor of the campaigning .....really nice today weather-wise, cool breeze, not too hot or humid....dealt with the front yard this morning while it was overcast, so that wasn't too bad sweat-wise.....I've still got some frozen shrimp to use up, so dinner will be something with shrimp....and Wednesday is shopping day once again....the weeks sure spin around faster the older you get.....in reading stuff about the quantum mechanics of the brain I saw one thing that had an explanation of why that happens.....space-time structure is actually altered by the repeated usage of the wormholes of the mind through the decades....something like that.....

1 comment:

  1. Damn wormhole, I hate it when things I am looking for fall in to them, only to later drop what ever I was looking for right back where I looked for it...hmmm

    ReplyDelete