Tuesday, June 22, 2010

woke up

with a sore back.....which isn't unusual, if I'd mowed the lawn the day before or something like that....but I didn't do much of anything Monday except sit and read, and play some guitar.....maybe that's the problem, sitting around too much in this hot sticky weather.....or maybe I "slept wrong" again.....how it's possible to screw up sleeping I don't know, but I manage sometimes to do just that.....anyway, limped around in the library and found something more to read for a while.....watched the end of the Mexico game.....Wednesday morning we'll see if USA can advance to the knock-out round......I'll go grocery shopping before the game, probably.....right now I've got my left leg up on a pillow on the coffee table, and it seems to be stretching out the bad spot to a degree.....

No comments:

Post a Comment