Friday, June 11, 2010

World Cup

2006 was the World Cup when I was working at the swap meet? The people there got really excited about that, and about Mexico in particular.....so I watched the opening game this morning between Mexico and host South Africa.....looked to me like the official beat Mexico, but what do I know....well it ended in a tie anyway.....muggy again today here, but it wasn't too bad walking early.....Lakers lost.....so now it's a three game series, with home court to L.A. The other day the market had Franzia burgundy the same price per 5 litre as Vella burgundy, instead of a dollar something more as it usually is....so I got the Franzia, and I was reading the box to see if it was from Madera like Vella.....damned if it doesn't say in really small print "Product of Argentina"....I didn't know that......I think it has a more refined taste than the Vella, better polish.....

No comments:

Post a Comment