Thursday, June 24, 2010

iron skillet

porterhouse steak with a side of chili beans....that was last night, tonight will be a dinner sized tostada.....chili ground beef, frijoles, jack cheese, green onion, olives, lots of lettuce, salsa, a little sour cream.....and corn tortilla at the bottom.....I got the cheese, sour cream, and tortillas at WalMart this morning, because I forgot those things in BiLo yesterday....the old brain is going, that's all there is to it....in WalMart I did some air-conditioned walking while shopping.....they are actually cheaper on some things than BiLo.....I thought about going into the new Tractor Supply while I was over there, but I couldn't think of anything I needed for my tractor.....they have extended the dang heat wave for yet another week.....I don't open the windows at night, because it's still around 90 when I go to bed at 10 or so.....today I opened a few in the morning when I got up, because it was 72 outside, and still around 80 inside at 6:30 am......100% humidity outside, around 70% in the kitchen, according to the $3 clock, thermometer, humidity gauge on the wall....

No comments:

Post a Comment