Saturday, June 12, 2010

local news

the big local news this weekend is that Tractor Supply is having it's grand opening in the old WalMart building......the name says it all.....the other thing I found out this morning has to do with my city utility bill, which is for power, water, sewer, and trash....I paid the bill 5/27 with Bill Pay through my bank, with the bill being due 6-8.....as of 6-10 the $57 still had not come out of my checking, so while I was out walking that day I stopped into the city office and asked if they had received my payment OK. The lady said they had credited my account on the 28th. The city banks with Carolina First, which is in the same building as the city offices, and the city lady called the bank and asked if my payment had gone through .....and the bank told her it had gone through on the 28th. This morning, 6-12, the money finally came out of my account, and I pulled up the image of the transaction, and it showed that Carolina First had not put the draft through until 6-10. What's with that? Oh well, it finally got paid....

No comments:

Post a Comment