Sunday, June 27, 2010

no more hamburger

I used it all up .....but I've still got lots of tortillas, etc...so I guess I'll buy some chicken and make tacos de pollo for a while.....it's plenty warm again today, but so far there is enough breeze going through the house that I'm getting by with the ceiling fans instead of running the AC....that will come later in the afternoon, if things run true to recent form....the people over the back fence set up a trampoline for their two year old grandson.....but he doesn't seem to get the hang of it exactly....he times his jumps wrong somehow, so instead of getting higher and higher, he cancels out the bounce about every third go around....it's funny listening them trying to instruct him how to keep going, until he just gets frustrated and climbs off the thing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment