Thursday, February 14, 2013

brighter morning

broken clouds, frosty, calm wind.....32F just after sunrise.....it's getting light earlier....I like that I think....I've got the crock-pot roast going, put it on before I went for the paper so it should be good and done by suppertime.....I ate a large portion of the enchilada pie yesterday.....might eat the rest as a lunch some day.....last night I watched Skyfall.....a good 007 movie in my opinion.....purchased a 24 hour license to watch from Amazon for $4....in HD on the Roku box.....so I guess I could watch it again this morning if I really wanted to....but I see no need to do that, I already know what happens....yesterday afternoon was OK for walking....I walked over by downtown instead of over in the park direction to avoid the crowd and traffic at the corner of Bailey and Academy for USDA second Wednesday food day.....nothing much shakin' downtown, as usual.....there was a little drizzle while I was out, but it didn't bother me in my wool cap and ski jacket....I think I remembered everything at the store in the morning, for a change.....

No comments:

Post a Comment