Friday, February 15, 2013

clear and cold

no clouds at all this morning, still 32F though and frost....might get to 61 this afternoon, and then the jet stream delivers a freezing blast so Saturday and Sunday will have lows perhaps in the 20s and highs remaining in the 40s.....the newspaper has a chance of snow showers for this event.....the pot roast is hearty and appetizing, with leftovers of course.....I'm thinking cold pot roast on rye with a little mayo for lunch.....it looks nice for walking outside right now, but it's still awfully nippy....so if the Jeep isn't frozen I guess I'll make a Walmart run now and then see if it's warmer after lunch for the walk.....didn't drive it yesterday, so I should at least warm it up today.....the natural gas bill for January came, $100.82.....I'll pay that after my SS comes in on Wednesday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment