Saturday, February 16, 2013

canadian air mass

it's 36F, and that might be the high for the day.....I think it started raining about 5:30 this morning, and it's predicted to turn into snow in the afternoon as the colder air keeps pushing down....so I drove over to get my morning paper, and probably won't get out of the house much at all today....yesterday I could front porch sit in the sunshine, eating pecans.....for lunch I had that pot roast sandwich on rye toast with pickles....today I might make a pot roast taco for lunch, I still have some tortillas.....probably leftovers for supper today, or if I feel like it I have ground beef, alfredo sauce, half a jar of sliced mushrooms, garlic, onion, and whole wheat noodles that could make for a pasta meal.....too bad there's no football games to watch on a dark damp afternoon....there is college basketball I suppose....or just take a nap after lunch like yesterday.....

No comments:

Post a Comment