Saturday, February 23, 2013

waterfalls

the storm drains sounded like waterfalls this morning when I walked for the paper.....it was drumming down on the roof when I first got up, but it stopped for my walk.....part of the way I walked in the street, 'cause the sidewalk was under water....you can do that on a Saturday morning since there aren't any cars on the road.....or hardly any....drizzle again right now, that might keep coming and going for a while but the main storm is between here and the coast now.....my iron-skillet spare-ribs have developed into an art form....well, they hit the spot anyway, tasted good to me and achieved the proper doneness.....so today can be steak platter again.....yesterday lunch was deli-sliced roast beef melt with swiss and oatnut loaf and a little grilled sweet onion.....a pepper and some corn chips...glass of merlot....finished Imperium in the afternoon and bought a sci-fi book for the kindle.....slept well with the rain on the roof.....the City bill came and I paid it....so when I pay for DSL the first week of next month than that's all the bills for this month.....

No comments:

Post a Comment