Wednesday, February 13, 2013

once again

it rained all night but let up when I wanted to walk for the newspaper.....cold and ugly out though....and by the time I was ready to go grocery shopping it was raining again....so I'll sit inside and read the Clinton paper 'cause its too nasty out to walk now.....had french bread pizza for Tuesday supper.....today I got a small can of enchilada sauce and a can of pintos to make enchilada pie with beans....finish off my mexican week leftovers that way.....and then they had a good price on chuck roast, so I'll do a crock-pot with that and red potatoes, holland onions, and onion soup mix.....that will make sandwiches too for lunches.....I got New York rye this week, and Swiss cheese was on sale too....so today I can break the chain of taco lunch and have grilled swiss on rye.....watched a Japanese movie last night.....went to sleep to the sound of the rain....

No comments:

Post a Comment