Tuesday, February 5, 2013

should be a warmer day

maybe ten degrees warmer predicted.....but still below freezing on my sunrise walk again today.....sunnier right now than it was this time Monday.....the stroganoff was very good and filling.....a handful of noodles was enough for one meal.....after my nightly installment of Bally K, I finished a novel instead of watching some movie.....when I walked yesterday afternoon it was still dang cold, maybe it will be nicer after lunch today for that.....the wind is going to be more from the south, that should help.....there's some debris blown off the trees out back, one of these days I'll have to clean all that up and take it to the curb.....not today, maybe next week.....should I do a good house-cleaning for the lunar new year?

1 comment:

  1. Watched the movie of Atonement on Prime.....they did a good job, but to understand the story I think you should read the book first....the visuals were spot on.....

    ReplyDelete