Sunday, February 17, 2013

still some snow on the jeep

when I went out for the newspaper shortly after sunrise.....icy patches on the street and sidewalks, snow lingering in shady places.....just little spots of that left.....the report is that there was .5" Saturday morning, and then 1" in the afternoon.....in the 20s here so far this morning.....black ice on bridges warning continues until noon.....I had pot roast last night with a piece of buttered rye toast to sop up juices.....I might make huevos rancheros this evening doing the Sunday breakfast for supper thing.....the pot roast tacos made a tasty lunch yesterday.....I can't find anything about trash pick-up tomorrow on President's Day......the slip for my library books says the 18th as the return date, so maybe this holiday doesn't count as one around here.....sunny and bright but the heater is running with it staying below freezing out.....I was out driving during the first snow flurry yesterday, haven't done that in a long time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment