Sunday, February 24, 2013

foggy

maybe some sun is starting to burn through.....fog came up last night before bedtime.....so it should be warmer today they say, 40s yesterday 60s today.....I pounded the second piece of strip steak with garlic and cooked it in olive oil, with the beans and slaw sides.....today I'll do corned beef hash with an egg on top.....I watched the first half of GA-SC men's basketball.....it was terrible, it looked like there was an alien force field over the rims or something.....either team would throw up a shot and it would just go flying off somewhere.....then I read in the paper this morning it went into overtime, and the Bulldogs won.....watched some French action movie last night.....watch enough of those and you might realize that you don't have to read the subtitles all the time....you start learning some French.....it stayed cold and damp all day Saturday, so all the walking I got done was for the paper in the morning.....maybe I'll do a second walk today if it does get into the 60s....

No comments:

Post a Comment