Friday, February 1, 2013

wind won't stop blowing

all day yesterday, and again today.....windchill of 32 right now.....high of 46 maybe later this afternoon....but it's clear and sunny .....double digit wind speeds though.....that was a good artichoke....I mixed curry powder and mayo for the dip.....might use the last of the meatloaf in a sandwich for lunch today......I have that deli chicken I can heat some of with a box rice mix and mixed veggies as sides for today.....does that sentence make any sense?  Saturday is Groundhog Day, Sunday is Super Bowl....an exciting weekend in store....I vote for less Winter, 'cause this wind is getting on my nerves.....it's OK to root for the commie pinko fag bayarea football team 'cause the punter is from some high school around here......

No comments:

Post a Comment