Monday, February 25, 2013

clouded over, cold north wind

36F windchill....the rain is staying south of here right now, but there's a 70% chance this afternoon or evening.....it got up to 65 Sunday afternoon, I went walking some around the downtown.....corned beef hash with egg and cheese, buttery oatnut toast, glass of wine was supper.....today I can do the other half of the ribs.....then I might be down to something like beans on toast for Tuesday.....actually beans on toast is pretty good.....something they fixed in England during the Blitz.....I could kick it up a notch with some thin slices of the deli roast beef.....or I have a can of Progresso split-pea soup...."flavored with ham" it says.....but I can save that 'til after I get some cornbread to have with it.....they go good together.....I got the next book after Imperium via Whispernet or whatever they call it so I read the start of that last night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment