Monday, February 4, 2013

super monday

30 degrees, clouded over.....but at least the wind isn't blowing like it was.....I don't see what the fuss is about super bowl commercials, I didn't see anything really clever or humorous.....and that half-time thing was just a garbled mess.....does that person really have hit songs?  I couldn't name one.....the lights going out was the most entertaining part .....it kept me up late to see the end, so I slept pretty well....I'm going to go over to Walmart to look for a couple of things this morning.....I've got a little steak and some noodles....if I got some sour cream and some mushrooms I could make stroganoff....might do that, or might just eat leftovers again tonight.....I guess it would be possible to make a small amount of stroganoff so there wouldn't be leftovers from that too....I have garlic and onion  already.....it looks like it will stay fairly cold but dry this week until near the end when there's some chance of rain.....Chinese New Year coming up soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment