Friday, February 22, 2013

cold rain

32F windchill....might get up around 40 today, yesterday was a "normal" 58.....I think the bulk of the front has moved through here, but there's lots of cold unstable air behind it so I don't now if I'll get out much walking today.....my New York strip steak platter last night hit the spot....slaw and "grilling beans" as the sides....onion and honey mustard on the little piece of steak.....last of the pot roast in a sandwich for Thursday lunch.....this afternoon I'll fire up the oven and do St. Louis style ribs and baked potato....I have one of those .99 things of sour cream.....I think I'll have slaw as the second veggie.....the rain during the night served as a sleep inducement, which is a good thing.....finished a kindle book yesterday, a historical novel set in Charles Town at the beginning of the Revolution....maybe the first book in a sea-story series, I'm not sure.....

No comments:

Post a Comment