Saturday, March 9, 2013

24 windchill early on

but it got up to 61 Friday....and might get around that again this afternoon....no rain until Monday ......I sliced up some of the roast pork, and covered that and some dressing with gravy....used the last of the squash.....microwaved that platter and had a tasty supper.....might be the same thing today, except with peas.....or I have a clam chowder option.....thinking of going over to Walmart this morning because I don't have a pair of blue jeans without any holes.....one pair has a hole in the seat, the other pair a hole in the left knee....it's probably a couple of years since I last bought jeans.....watched Avatar on Prime last night....never seen that before, waited until it was on for free.....started reading The Piano Tuner.....I guess I've pretty much gone through all the good pecans left under the trees out back, there's a pile of shells at one end of the front porch where I've been sitting and eating them when it's nice out.....the smaller darker pecans that are left must be from a previous year, they are mostly rotten when you crack them open.....smoked beef sausage on half a whole wheat roll makes for a hearty lunch.....be doing that for a few days looks like.....

No comments:

Post a Comment